Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Fall time card gift box with Lawn Fawn die set

Good Afternoon. I wanted to pop in and share a gift box I made for a friend that includes 4 cards inside. I made this gift box with the gift box die set from Lawn Fawn. I also used the stitched leaves die set and then used the chili pepper ink padsunflower ink pad, and pumpkin spice ink pad to add the color to the leaves. I also used the small stitched oval stackables to cut out the opening on the top of the gift box and turn it into a shaker box. The paper used was the Wood grain paper from Lawn Fawn as well. I hope that you enjoyed this project and if you would like to see a video on how to make it please let me know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

July with Close to my Heart

July Specials Stampaganza July 2018 Monthly Special Stampaganza is back! During July, buy any two My Acrylix stamp sets at the fu...