Thursday, March 1, 2018

RAWR means Happy Birthday card-ft. Lawn Fawn

Hello there I wanted to share this card that I made with you today. I used ranger alcohol inks to do my back ground. I then used the Rawr stamp set and die set from Lawn Fawn. To do the trees in the back I used birch-trees die from Lawn Fawn as well as paper from them in the color chocolate bar. The grass was made with noble fir cardstock and the meadow borders die. Last I used the fairy friends stamps and dies to do the mushrooms and little curly grass. I hope you love the card and please subscribe to my blog for even more cards. Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment

July with Close to my Heart

July Specials Stampaganza July 2018 Monthly Special Stampaganza is back! During July, buy any two My Acrylix stamp sets at the fu...