Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Jump for joy card with Lawn Fawn

Happy Fall all!!! Today I wanted to share this card I made with the Lawn Fawn Jump for Joy stamps and dies. I also used the stitched cloud backdrop: portrait for the background along with distress inks for the coloring. I also used slide on over die sets to make this an interactive card. I love that the little hedgehog jumps into the pile of leaves. I also used the puffy cloud borders birch trees die set, and stitched hillside borders. The color of this card really gets me in the mood for those crisp fall days with beautiful colors in the trees and the fun that can be had during the cool weather of Fall. Thank you guys for stopping by and please subscribe to my blog for all my projects coming out.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

July with Close to my Heart

July Specials Stampaganza July 2018 Monthly Special Stampaganza is back! During July, buy any two My Acrylix stamp sets at the fu...