Monday, July 2, 2018

July with Close to my Heart


July Specials

Stampaganza
July 2018 Monthly Special
Stampaganza is back! During July, buy any two My Acrylix stamp sets at the full retail price and get a third stamp set of equal or lesser value FREE!! Choose from stamp sets in the current Annual Inspirations or Seasonal Expressions 2, plus the popular Solos number and letter stamp sets that we've brought back just for July!! Solos stamp sets can also be purchased in two different bundles, one for letters and one for numbers, for even more savings!!
For Hostesses:
When you host a party that reaches the third level of Hostess Rewards or higher ($350 or more), you can choose three number Solos stamp sets, FREE. That’s up to a $29.85 value, totally FREE!!
For New Consultants:
Anyone who becomes a Close To My Heart Consultant in July can choose three number Solos stamp sets, FREE. That’s up to a $29.85 value, totally FREE!!


If you are interested please feel free to email me at dlbarney@liberty.edu or
go to my website www.devanabarney.ctmh.com
I am also always looking for great people to add to my team family. At Close to My Heart we truly believe that all are welcome here no matter your level of experience or your desire to build a team or just get a great discount for yourself. I would love to chat with you if you would like more information on my team and if it is the right place for you. I also always offer incentives.   





No comments:

Post a Comment

July with Close to my Heart

July Specials Stampaganza July 2018 Monthly Special Stampaganza is back! During July, buy any two My Acrylix stamp sets at the fu...