Monday, April 2, 2018

You're Claw-some Card with Lawn Fawn Stamps and Dies

I love this stamp and die set from Lawn Fawn. It is called You're Claw-some and it has so many possibilities. I made this card using the stamps and dies and colored all the images with Copic markers. I then used the Slide on over die set to make this into an interactive card. I hope you all enjoy and thanks for stopping by. Blow I am linking a few places to get these stamps and dies.

You're Claw-some stamp and die set (simon says stamp)

You're Claw-some stamp (Lawn Fawn)

You're Claw-some die set(Lawn Fawn)

Slide on over dies (simon says stamp)

Slide on over dies (Lawn Fawn)

2 comments:

  1. Super cute card Devana :-) the image is adorable and your colouring is fabulous! Love the slider detail too, haha :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete

July with Close to my Heart

July Specials Stampaganza July 2018 Monthly Special Stampaganza is back! During July, buy any two My Acrylix stamp sets at the fu...