Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Halloween card using Lawn Fawn Booyah

Happy 1st of November. I am so excited that it is at last fall here in Southern California. As Halloween comes to an end I have a few last minute cards I made up for the teachers to my twin boys(lets face it they deserve all the cards I can make.) I made each of these cards with the Lawn Fawn Booyah stamp and die set. This is a great little set because it can be used outside of Halloween as well.
 While this set has many different dress up options I went with this great little Frankenstein ghost. I colored him with Copic markers. I used G94 and YG13 for the body. The hair I used W5 and W7 and for the little treat bag I used YR02 and YR04.
 Along with the Copic coloring I used Lawn Fawn inks in the colors ButterFake Tan,Jalapeno, and Sugarplum.
 I then added fun foam to the back and layered it on some of the patteren paper from Cats and Bats from Close to My Heart. This card was so fast and easy to get together and really was fun to do.
 I used the same set in this card as well, but used some of the little dress up elements that the stamp set includes. I really love that there are little things like the bow tie and lollipop to give these cute little ghosts an extra pop of interest.
 For the coloring I again used Copics in the colors YR02 and YR04 for the little treat bag. I used BG10 and BG13 for the little ghosts bow tie, and I used just a small amount of N0 with the colorless blender pen to give the ghosts a small amount of shading.
To finish this card up I again used the same color inks to stamp my stars and mounted the card onto a layer of Cats and Bats paper with Fun Foam. I really hope you all enjoyed these cards and if you have any questions please let me know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

July with Close to my Heart

July Specials Stampaganza July 2018 Monthly Special Stampaganza is back! During July, buy any two My Acrylix stamp sets at the fu...