Friday, October 27, 2017

Candy Corn card using Lawn Fawn How you bean? candy corn add on stamps and dies

With Halloween almost here I wanted to post a few cards I have been working on. I made this card with the Lawn Fawn how you bean? candy corn add on stamp set and dies along with the how you bean? stamp set and dies. I also made this a shaker card with the little single candy corns inside. In order to get this shaker card to work with little work Lawn Fawn made an amazing die cut called how you bean? shaker card add-on. This is a must have. I did my back ground on both my card and envelope with Tim Holtz  distress inks. I love the colors of this card and how it can be used for more then just Halloween and for me that is important. Thank you for taking a look and please subscribe for all the cards I will be posting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

July with Close to my Heart

July Specials Stampaganza July 2018 Monthly Special Stampaganza is back! During July, buy any two My Acrylix stamp sets at the fu...